RESERVED FOR SHAN - A classic Provencal earthenware pitcher in a rustic glaze, this pitcher can be chilled ahead of time to use to serve crisp rosé wine or any other summer drink. It is equally charming for a bouquet of wildflowers or holding kitchen utensils on the counter. Handthrown with no maker's mark.
Dimensions: approx. 14 cm without handle x 16 cm / 5.5 in without handle x 6.5 in
These pieces wear their history like all vintage pieces which only adds to their story. This pitcher is in excellent condition with no chips or cracks.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
Orders cannot be shipped until payment has cleared.
I ship within France and internationally through the French post office, La Poste.
Due to the unique size and weight of each object, it can be difficult to estimate the cost of all possible shipping combinations. If you have a question about the shipping cost presented for your cart, contact me with the items you are interested in and I will calculate the specific shipping cost for that order.
In the eventuality that upon shipment true shipping cost is less than that presented to you at check out, I will notify you and issue a refund for the difference.
I make every effort to keep shipping costs as low as possible. If you are interested in shipping upgrades, please contact me.
All shipments come with tracking. The tracking number will be sent to you upon shipment. Please note that for some countries, it is only possible to track a shipment to the border or that country.
Please note that any eventual customs fees incurred from an international shipment are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Request a cancellation within: 4 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Due to the unique nature of each item I cannot offer returns or exchanges. Please be sure you love the piece before purchasing keeping in mind that these are vintage and thus have a story to tell through their wear and aging. I make every effort to describe each piece accurately both through the photos and the listing description. Never hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
Q. What is a 'brocante'?
A. 'Brocante' is the French word for a flea and antiques market. I discovered the joy of them more than 10 years ago when I came to visit my now husband for the first time in his native France. And I love them just as much today as that first visit all those years ago!
Q. Will you search the French brocantes for a specific piece/type of item for me?
A. I'd be happy to! Feel free to reach out if you are looking for something specific. Although, because of the very nature of vintage brocantes and flea markets, I can never guarantee when or if I will find an item, I'm always happy to look and keep a running list of customer requests.
Q. Can you reserve an item for me?
A. Yes. Contact me with the item(s) you are interested in, and what your time frame is, and I can put a reserve on them for you. I ask that you make your purchase within the month on reserved items. A reserve is non-bidding. Simply send me a message to cancel.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a reserved or custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Abigail LaBranche, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Abigail LaBranche, 14 impasse du Chateau, 34160 St. Geniès des Mourgues, France